Breaking TV Bills of DTH Subscribers are Reduced says I&B Ministry

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 8,959
Same for me.
Earlier, it was 350 in cable connection, now around 215-220 in Tata sky.
Cable is the biggest loser here. They don't have the technology to satisfy individual needs of customers. My old LCO had 3 people working for him yet activating channels were messy. I went to his office and was shocked how many people called him during our interaction. Most cable customers don't have an online portal to keep adding/dropping channels as per their choice and this is forcing customers to get channels that they may only watch once a week but still can't drop and add as per need because LCO will not agree. I blame MSO's here since they had enough time to do something about it but chose not to act.

Can u please tell bhai which packs u were having earlier , what was monthly subscription charge for it and right now how u r ending up paying more for same channels? Maybe i can help suggest u an option similar to ur previous plan
Bro Honestly before upgrading to Internet TV, I was using Myplan99+HD pack containing hindi ent and mov channels @Rs.93, so it was Rs.192, But at time of upgrading to internet tv, I had paid Rs.6999 under which I got all Channels subscription for 12 months and after that I had a plan to change for the lowest base plan under which I had to get All Hindi HD Channels but this TRAI regime ruined my plan and no option of chosing limited Channels.

Bhai I had already checked all the plans which is suitable for me and then only chosen the most suitable plan.

Sometime I feel this new rule is jakaas
We have freedom to add and remove
So most of the free-to-air channels (previous didn't know) we paid more money and changedd pack to last highest pack 600rs for few important channels like Sony bbc earth hd discover Sci nat geo people in d2h
Got unwanted channels
But now I get these under 300rs
So this new rule is best
Only drawback is ncf and tax is more

Sometime I feel this new rule is jakaas
We have freedom to add and remove
So most of the free-to-air channels (previous didn't know) we paid more money and changedd pack to last highest pack 600rs for few important channels like Sony bbc earth hd discover Sci nat geo people in d2h
Got unwanted channels
But now I get these under 300rs
So this new rule is best
Only drawback is ncf and tax is more

Exactly bro

NCF & GST must be reduced for DTH & Cable TV

It may give relief to Customers

MIB response to question regarding DTH rules in the Parliament.

heyy9Sf.png
Govt. never accept its faults, lacuna or any negative things in Parilamentary question discussion.

I request TRAI with the following proposals and suggestions:

1. The prices of channels not available in any packs should be prices at MRP of Rs 10 instead of Rs 19.

2. The GST on DTH & Cable should be 5-12% instead of existing 18%.

3. If GST is 5% then NCF for 1st 100 SD channels should be Rs 100, and if GST is 12% then NCF should be Rs 50

its not bills which is reduced but it is the viewing interest which is lost from customers for some channels.people have cut down the channels subsciption
wrong message being given by trai and i & b

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock