Ya
Sony Pal
Zee Next
9X
Real
Imagine
Sahara One
Ki tarah pit jayega as seen promo.

yaar chal payega ya nahi, sirf iske liye tumne naya thread start kar diya?
what is this nonsense all about?

how one can give the answer of ur baseless questions?

this channel will become utter flop..it will get same result as sony pal..wait and see..mark my words

I also think that &TV will be another flop GEC Channel from Zee Group..:s :s

Plz can anybody post Hathway technical helpline numbers, emails to tell enquiry/update software for old Set top box
i have Cisco z255dvb
and in that &Tv channel not display

it is good to launch new channels in the market... people will get more new shows.. new ideas and much more... but in today's market it is difficult for channel to retain itself in the competition whether is a newly launched or old one specially in GEC category.

Zee is launching another channel in that genre in which they are totally flop from last 10 years. Zee smile, 9x, Next and much more flop channels are already in there bucket. & tv find it difficult to retain itself in its starting 7-8 months and those days will decide its future. and i think it will be flop... after 7-8 months it'll revamp and will telecast teleshopping advertisements like other channels

they have to think beyond GEC channels.. still they are lacking in infotainment adventure n music category....

last year shut down of Zee Etc Punjabi was a worst decision... there were many good punjabi shows on that channels... Zee punjabi is there...but it doesn't match with Zee Etc punjabi..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock