Breaking TV Monthly bills drop down under new rules :TRAI Chairman R S Sharma

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 20,749
:LOL::LOL:Joke of the year from Sharma ji.
His words itself is the proof for the foolishness of trai rule.
90% of people watch less than 50 channels.
Then why there is no slab of <50 channels and only 100+
Sharma's bill came down to 236 from 700:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think he had subscribed sports channels for ₹65/m for each channel instead of subscribing to combo top ups. He should have followed DDF.
Only correct in his words is customer need to pay only for what he watch:giggle: .Don't ask how much to pay.:LOL:

I cannot control my anger...:mad::mad:
Such a brainless ...use less fellow..
Now the channels are playing with our weakness...
Such a dirty rouge....
He made me entertainment is so costly...
Earlier I was wacthed only hd channels.
Now Iam compromise with some SD channels only....
You dirty pig ...TRAI chairman..are you watching only one channel...
Where are decreased prises
You eye less fellow....
:mad::devilish::poop::mad:

Choose packs , channels wisely. Broadcasters r knowingly keeping a-la-carte prices on higher side and forcing u to take bouquet at lower cost. Consumer has the power now, if one acts intelligently then within few months prices will tumble and auto correct. This will happen for sure as broadcasters know deep down that people won't be willing to spend more than a set limit for TV bills & ofcourse ad revenue is directly dependent on viewership. Also 15% bouquet discount cap might be enforced again by TRAI if broadcasters play mischief which irk subscribers.

I am extremely happy with new regime, specially bcoz we will not bear burden of useless channels getting launched with repeat content forced on us & quality stuff will survive. Also earlier operators found it difficult to pay hefty fixed deal amount in advance and we were deprived of getting favourite channels, now it's thing of past as pending channels r making its way on various platforms. Broadcasters / Operators both can be at advantage if they follow right strategy.

In my case i am making smart choices, avoiding things unnecessary. Like i have not opted for Zee Bouquet or Star Bouquet , Zee Family has many regional news channels , Zee News, Zee Cinema, Zee TV which i do not watch .... hence opted for select channels on standalone...made similar choice for Star India while incase of Sony and Viacom18 i have opted for bouquet offering English, Infotainment, Hindi Movie Channels (not including Sony Max). I am not from Kerala but Kerala Budget pack from Viacom18 gave all channels i wanted at fraction of cost, u all should chose wisely to get benefitted

Last edited:
Choose packs , channels wisely. Broadcasters r knowingly keeping a-la-carte prices on higher side and forcing u to take bouquet at lower cost. Consumer has the power now, if one acts intelligently then within few months prices will tumble and auto correct. This will happen for sure as broadcasters know deep down that people won't be willing to spend more than a set limit for TV bills & ofcourse ad revenue is directly dependent on viewership. Also 15% bouquet discount cap might be enforced again by TRAI if broadcasters play mischief which irk subscribers.

I am extremely happy with new regime, specially bcoz we will not bear burden of useless channels getting launched with repeat content forced on us & quality stuff will survive. Also earlier operators found it difficult to pay hefty fixed deal amount in advance and we were deprived of getting favourite channels, now it's thing of past as pending channels r making its way on various platforms. Broadcasters / Operators both can be at advantage if they follow right strategy.

In my case i am making smart choices, avoiding things unnecessary. Like i have not opted for Zee Bouquet or Star Bouquet , Zee Family has many regional news channels , Zee News, Zee Cinema, Zee TV which i do not watch .... hence opted for select channels on standalone...made similar choice for Star India while incase of Sony and Viacom18 i have opted for bouquet offering English, Infotainment, Hindi Movie Channels (not including Sony Max). I am not from Kerala but Kerala Budget pack from Viacom18 gave all channels i wanted at fraction of cost, u all should chose wisely to get benefitted
How much are you paying now?

Looks like he is drunk

I lost many channels which were useful for me due to that sharma
I maintained same amount but lost important channels
Now waiting for next extension

im not sure of the DTH customers. but the ppl who are cable are paying more. i was paying 250PM for all SD channels , if i want all the same channels i have to pay more than 500RS

Bring that chairman guy in the middle of the road and beat him like dog.....(din dahade kutte ki tarah peetdalo)...😠😠😠😠

Please do not make such hate filled comments. If u have an issue or problem or think -vely impacted by new tariff order then kindly mention the grievance here alongwith necessary facts. Using such bad language does not reflect well & infacts weakens ur foothold

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock