Breaking TV Monthly bills drop down under new rules :TRAI Chairman R S Sharma

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 20,699
I was on arp (which was roughly 300 month) now I pay 200 because I took 35 RS worth of channels (sun hd contributing 19)
You were overpaying earlier then. A base pack of 99 and a regional pack of around 50 would have given the channels you are watching now I guess.

You were overpaying earlier then. A base pack of 99 and a regional pack of around 50 would have given the channels you are watching now I guess.
Nope I have sacrificed few channels, but also for past few weeks we restricted sports channels, we didn't take up regional pay channels which were unwanted.

1 thing to say srinath21
One thing we common people didnt sacrifice in tv viewing & another thing that in rural area uneducated people dont know these picking like things. They are extremely hit by this foolish rules.

The new rule has benefited just the dth customer. Cable customers have just suffered losses. People do not understand that when their TV was shut down, they would know, then the local operator says the pack is over. Recharge will start in 1 day. I helped many people in the office of a local operator. They did not understand the choice of the pack. All I know comes from dreamdth, but the general public does not understand. For the first 300 rupees I could see all the sd HD channels in the siti cable, now I'm paying 361 without hd

Last edited:
The new rule has benefited just the dth customer. Cable customers have just suffered losses. People do not understand that when their TV was shut down, they would know, then the local operator says the pack is over. Recharge will start in 1 day. I helped many people in the office of a local operator. They did not understand the choice of the pack. All I know comes from dreamdth, but the general public does not understand. For the first 300 rupees I could see all the sd HD channels in the siti cable, now I'm paying 361 without hd
No, the rules not suitable for DTH costumers also😠

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock