Breaking TV Monthly bills drop down under new rules :TRAI Chairman R S Sharma

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 20,641
Bullish statement how come it will reduce... Fist of all why we need to Pay 153 Rs for FTA channels? That is main culprit here...

Last edited:
Exactly seems they know only tatasky forgot cable, sun direct and airtel like cheap brands for customers
Bro. In Tamil there is a proverb, " yikkaraiku akkarai pachchai" (Trans: when we see from one side of the river bank, the another side bank is like green.) so all DTH are same. You telling sun, The sun fire all the Tamil people. They put the small fish and pick large fish.😠😠😠 plz, it's not hurt to any sun DTH subs. ADTV also.

Last edited:
I sacrificed all sun network kannada channels, all 19rs GEC hindi, all English GEC and movies(except WB)
All Sony sports, Star Sports 1hindi,select1,2
All times network channels
All discovery network channels (except discovery HD)
All Utv network channels
Almost all kids except Viacom kids
Now loosing all above in which 50% channel above mentioned i used to get in around 300rs earlier

So to maintain that monthly budget
I made smart choices
Now my monthly bill is 306
Getting all Kannada channels except sunnetwork
Sony max HD, discovery HD, Star Gold HD
From few days i got %flix, zee cinema zee Cafe without choosing (God gift i think :hehe:
Took starsports kan, 2,3 first in bouquet
1 Viacom bouquet
1 zee bouquet of 17rs
Aajtak, ndtv, & Pictures, movies ok utsav movies zee anmol & cinema
NGC, wild, history fyi (all in bouquet)

So Trai made me expert in choosing channels
Trai made to watch less TV
Concentrate on other useful work
Watch less tv
Trai saved my eyes, controled obesity etc
So totally hats off to trai

Last edited:
This is stupidity. This stupid system makes us a goat to watch the same channel. Some users say which channel I want, I pay for that only and see those channels. It also another stupidity. Which channel gives a good program and correct information How they know without viewing other channels? So we want all the channels to view and qualify based on our interest.

my infinity pack was changed to fta pack and discovery boucket added now with rs.183 per month. i sacrificed all channels including telugu hd channels. now only weekends i am activating and removing

Thanks for who my friends sujjest me control.
But my friends think once , earlier minimum pack cost is β‚Ή99 regional add on around β‚Ή50.
What was the problem on that?
Earlier package system , HD add ons are available.
I was chosen pack, with hd channels for β‚Ή 305 , in this pack 546 channel's available.
In those channel's I may see 10 channel's or 20 channel's . that is my wish. What was the problem on that?
Dth operator can give 540 channel's in β‚Ή305 with profit. He was happy.
In center what is the TRAI objections. Say Choose what you want?
Earlier system running very smoothly, just choose a pack. Its very easy to operator s also. And customers also.
Now it's very complicated to maintain every channel records.
In a smooth running system, TRAI created problem and find solutions to solve this.
What's this all.
This is like broke your leg, and find better hospital.
One mad fellow in key position, and his mindless decisions entire India suffering now.
And last.
He made a statement, prices are down,
Which basis he said, any survay conducted,
Any conparison data available previous and now .
Without proof he made a blind statement to support his decision.
Big joke is we are paying salaries for these mad people.

1 thing to say srinath21
One thing we common people didnt sacrifice in tv viewing & another thing that in rural area uneducated people dont know these picking like things. They are extremely hit by this foolish rules.
I totally agree with you it is difficult for cable TV subscribers. I already said in before it is easy for tech savvy people not for others. You can't blame trai fully for the situation. See for sun broadcaster before tariff regime all sun basic Tamil pack together cost less than 20 when purchased in Al la carte by dpo but now sun tv itself cost 19. so broadcaster should change their approach.

Last edited:
:LOL::LOL:Joke of the year from Sharma ji.
His words itself is the proof for the foolishness of trai rule.
90% of people watch less than 50 channels.
Then why there is no slab of <50 channels and only 100+
Sharma's bill came down to 236 from 700:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think he had subscribed sports channels for β‚Ή65/m for each channel instead of subscribing to combo top ups. He should have followed DDF.
Only correct in his words is customer need to pay only for what he watch:giggle: .Don't ask how much to pay.:LOL:
they are just reflecting their master words "Ache din hai" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ€¬πŸ€¬
Bring that chairman guy in the middle of the road and beat him like dog.....(din dahade kutte ki tarah peetdalo)...😠😠😠😠
I'm waiting for that day in my life .. I'm the 1st person to take a stone from down πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€¬πŸ€¬
:sleep:in my dream....
All advertiser's conduct a meeting in a
Fine morning....and teken some important decision on TV adds
1. They are all decided to give adds only to
FTA CHANNELS.
* After one month all pay channels are converted as FTA

:sleep::sleep:
continuation of ur dream buddy "after some years all the FTA channels will shutdown & only DD available around 50 channels then we back to 90's kids"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€¬πŸ€¬
Earlier system running very smoothly, just choose a pack. Its very easy to operator s also. And customers also.
exactly these guys having a habit put a hand into that & collapse that then went silent by just giving so called statement be it master or slave no difference in this πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 
In a smooth running system, TRAI created problem and find solutions to solve this.
What's this all.
to pay gesture to upcoming service provider for his investment on someone past & future election expenses πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ€¬πŸ€¬
This is like broke your leg, and find better hospital.
One mad fellow in key position, and his mindless decisions entire India suffering now.
u nailed it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 
He made a statement, prices are down,
Which basis he said, any survay conducted,
no need to conduct survey just open dpo website itself enough to see price came down or up **********************(bad words) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Big joke is we are paying salaries for these mad people.
Hard truth .. nowdays daily wages people stop watching TV due to this id*otic decision πŸ˜°πŸ˜°πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ€πŸ€

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock