Breaking TV Monthly bills drop down under new rules :TRAI Chairman R S Sharma

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 20,729
Last December's I paid 280rs for all SD and HD channels.... Now paying same 280 RS for few SD channels only. TRAI should reduce basic price to 50-75 RS.

I am saving a lot per month (more than rs200 per month) after the new TRAI scheme. All my relatives and friends i know have saved. Ofcourse the saving amount has varied. Only those with multi tv connections seem to have lost out. BTW i am on Airtel Dth.

All those who are cribbing seem to be the ones who have calculated the pricing for all the channels they used to "get" on their TV forgetting the basic fact that they actually watched only 10-15 of them on regular basis.

Also instead of adding up the alacarte pricing of individual pay channels, one should look at the broadcaster packs wherever possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Election drama BJP 😂😂😂
What has politics to do with this. Are you aware of the fact that this new pricing regime was to implemented 3 years back and thanks to crooks like tata sky this could nto have been done? The discussion for this kind of scheme has been there way before the current govt. The DTH providers and broadcasters are to blame not any political party.
Tata sky filed court cases and one them is still pending.

I am saving a lot per month (more than rs200 per month) after the new TRAI scheme. All my relatives and friends i know have saved. Ofcourse the saving amount has varied. Only those with multi tv connections seem to have lost out. BTW i am on Airtel Dth.

All those who are cribbing seem to be the ones who have calculated the pricing for all the channels they used to "get" on their TV forgetting the basic fact that they actually watched only 10-15 of them on regular basis.

Also instead of adding up the alacarte pricing of individual pay channels, one should look at the broadcaster packs wherever possible.

On quora someone has mentioned a website www.createmypack.com to create cost effective custom packs. I have not used it myself. Will do and check if i can save more.
Everyone would have saved 200 rs too had they been paying around 500 earlier. But it isn't the case. People used to get what they needed at around 200 earlier. What do you get for that amount now? And some cable operators even used to cater to the needs of people in rural areas for just 150 (which is the NCF amount ) If you can advice them on how to choose broadcaster packs wisely within 150 rs they will stop cribbing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock