&TV SD will be available on LCN 114..!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Harry.S
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 31
  • Views Views: Views 3,259
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prateek bro u cant say that if SRK is there then it will be hit channel... SRK is not a guarantee to make channel or show populer.. If it is then whts ur opinion about KBC versions which were hosted by SRK..:rofl :rofl :hehe

Harry.S said:
Prateek bro u cant say that if SRK is there then it will be hit channel... SRK is not a guarantee to make channel or show populer.. If it is then whts ur opiniin about KBC hosted by SRK..:rofl :rofl :hehe

bro.. take the example of RA-one . what happened - first housefull shows n then seats were empties for the later shows.
so first this channel ll become a hit n if the content will not b good then we all know.

n yes bro i m agreed with u also n i m not against ur point of view.
i just gave mine point of view.
bro i hope u understand mine point of view also.

Thanks For The Confirmation News Harry bro

Prateek bro thats why i told that first they Analyse about Viewers response witb SD Version.. Then they will decide about to add HD version or not.. Hope u understand that wht i want to say. I understand ur point of view also..:luv

Harry.S said:
Prateek bro thats why i told that first they Analyse about Viewers response witb SD Version.. Then they will decide about to add HD version or not.. Hope u understand that wht i want to say. I understand ur point of view also..:luv

:hs:hs:hs:hs:hs

RE: &tv will be available on LCN 121

As per fb page and website ,and tv HD version will ad in airtel

Mohamed Anas said:
As per fb page and website ,and tv HD version will ad in airtel

Please give Link bro :k

shawl_who said:

@ shwal_who bro

y u again give the same link which was given by other members also n that too in the same thread.

nowhere mention that hd version ll b added in adtv. :no:no:no:no:no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom