DDF Exclusive TV Shows Recommendations & Reviews by DDF Members

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Many people in India are craving to watch some quality stuff. Many members of DDF are well aware of such quality content. Hence, I have created this thread to give suggestions, reviews for the content.

In this thread, we can provide a review or suggestions of the content we watch. This content could be of any medium, e.g. movies, TV shows, web series, anime, etc. There are no barriers to language. You can suggest content from any language. I want to request everyone to respect each other's reviews.

Also, if anyone wants, he can ask others for suggestions from a particular genre. e.g. I am personally not a fan of South masala or typical Bollywood movies. I like something creative & meaningful. I have been happy watching shows like breaking bad.

Now, genres & languages may differ, but we have to suggest a show having a good story, direction & acting. While suggesting or reviewing a show, please mention its medium, network & genre.

Moderator Edit: We have separated web series & content discussions into a separate thread: DDF Exclusive - Web series & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by Members

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
Many people in India are craving to watch some quality stuff. Many members of DDF are well aware of such quality content. Hence, I have created this thread to give suggestions, reviews for the content.

In this thread, we can provide review or suggestions of the content we watch. This content could be of any medium, e.g. movies, TV shows, web series, anime, etc. There are no barriers of language. You can suggest content from any language. I want to request everyone to respect each other's reviews.

Also, if anyone wants, he can ask others for suggestions from a particular genre. e.g. I am personally not a fan of South masala or typical Bollywood movies. i like something creative & meaningful. I have been happy watching shows like breaking bad.

Now, genres & languages may differ, but we have to suggest a show having a good story, direction & acting. while suggesting or reviewing a show, please mention it's medium, network & genre.
Can we merge this with the thread @Dipjyoti Roy made few weeks back? But he had included movies which needs to be separated.

here's my recommended list of TOP not-so-popular but FANTASTIC Bollywood movies―

#10→ Dev.D 【A】(Drama/Comedy)
#9→ Pyar Ke Side Effects 【A】 (Comedy/Drama)
#8→ Oye Lucky, Lucky Oye 【U】(Comedy/Crime)
#7→ Ek Chalis Ki Last Local 【A】(Comedy/Crime)
#6→ Phas Gaye Re Obama 【A】 (Comedy/Crime)
#5→ Tere Bin Laden 【U/A】 (Comedy)
#4→ Chalo Dilli 【U】(Comedy/Crime)
#3→ Khosla Ka Ghosla 【U】(Comedy/Drama)
#2→ Gangs of Wasseypur 1&2 【A】(Crime/Comedy)
#1→ Delhi Belly 【U/A】(Comedy/Crime)

if you know more movies like this list, then please suggest me, I'll give those a try.

I watched Mardaani 2 yesterday. I didn't expect it to be good. But it actually turned out to be good. Is Mardaani 1 any good?

Also how's Love Aaj Kal 1?

Finished 3 movies

Sonic the Hedgehog - Below average. Felt like an Netflix movie. Tries to make you forcefully laugh. Sequels has huge potential though.

Chaapaak - Average. Length was stretched far too long. I didn't like portrayal of media in negative way where all sides of media have always being sympathetic to assult victims. The ending scene was brilliant makes you shiver and feel for acid attack victims. Movie would have been much better if was shorter. It addresses life of acid attack victims while boring you as it does in slow pace.

The Body - Good enough. Before you acuse me of stealing the review from IMDB. Yes, I read IMDB reviews before watching the movie. And yes songs ruins the plot. But the movie is still enjoyable.

Last edited:
Also how's Love Aaj Kal
If you have ever fallen in love (not hookup ) you will definitely relate the movie definitely.
Saif ali khan did fantastic job with double Role here.
It's a pure Romantic Movie.
I loved the way old Kolkata shown here

here's my recommended list of TOP not-so-popular but FANTASTIC Bollywood movies―

#10→ Dev.D 【A】(Drama/Comedy)
#9→ Pyar Ke Side Effects 【A】 (Comedy/Drama)
#8→ Oye Lucky, Lucky Oye 【U】(Comedy/Crime)
#7→ Ek Chalis Ki Last Local 【A】(Comedy/Crime)
#6→ Phas Gaye Re Obama 【A】 (Comedy/Crime)
#5→ Tere Bin Laden 【U/A】 (Comedy)
#4→ Chalo Dilli 【U】(Comedy/Crime)
#3→ Khosla Ka Ghosla 【U】(Comedy/Drama)
#2→ Gangs of Wasseypur 1&2 【A】(Crime/Comedy)
#1→ Delhi Belly 【U/A】(Comedy/Crime)

if you know more movies like this list, then please suggest me, I'll give those a try.
I'll recommended two more
1.chapped phad ke
2.Bheja Fry
And from your recommendation no 4. Chalo dilli is mg fav. Seen 4-5 times

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock