DDF Exclusive TV24 Channel Added in ADTV

Nice addition Gobi bro, I think u expected this channel:hehe:so immediately they have added,its good news channel

I think u expected this channel:hehe:so immediately they have added,its good news channel

I know what you are abt to trolling

Laugh how much u can Bro :wink::wink:

But one thing we are not inching our vehicle by telling same crap story of so called merging by years of years & adding shopping Channels & playing with channel moving from active to main , main to active :hehe::hehe:

And adtv not looting money from users by giving junk in the name of stb & remote :hehe::hehe:

And more there to talk will talk all that in appropriate place in appropriate time i will be more active in d2h section hereafter not going to miss any troll moment hereafter bro :tup::tup:

Hope u take that with same -> :hehe:smiley

Thanks bro :)

Last edited:
I know what you are abt to trolling

Laugh how much u can Bro :wink::wink:

But one thing we are not inching our vehicle by telling same crap story of so called merging by years of years & adding shopping Channels & playing with channel moving from active to main , main to active :hehe::hehe:

And adtv not looting money from users by giving junk in the name of stb & remote :hehe::hehe:

And more there to talk will talk all that in appropriate place in appropriate time i will be more active in d2h section hereafter not going to miss any troll moment hereafter bro :tup::tup:

Hope u take that with same -> :hehe:smiley

Thanks bro :)
Bro,both our DTH not adding,that's why iam laughing,nothing bro,don't take it serious, regard TV 24 it is a good channel,once it was in d2h,only mistake by adtv is timing not good to add,bro iam not against u,I follow ur posts,u r very intelligent man,I never think of doing against u,simply I laughed because, adtv users were expecting something ,and it added something, our d2h also zero as of now

Fast update @Gobinaath bro. Nice to see one more news channel. This one's added at the end of LCN range of Hindi News at (358)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock