Breaking TV9 Tamil set to launch in 2021

• Thread starter reshan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 84
  • Views: Views 32,756
I think this channel will launch post election results, they will see whether DMK win or ADMK win, if DMK won the election may they quit launching, if ADMK won the election they will launch channel... because if DMK won media freedom will loss...

I think this channel will launch post election results, they will see whether DMK win or ADMK win, if DMK won the election may they quit launching, if ADMK won the election they will launch channel... because if DMK won media freedom will loss...
DMK is winning for sure. TV9 is not some local cable channel not to predict this before launch.

There's no media freedom in any rule. ADMK removed Puthiya Thalaimurai several times from TACTV. Recently they blocked Malai Murasu for telecasting Poll Survey.

We have a lot of Cable operators in the field now. Its no longer like the old days where only SCV used to be there...

There's no point in having TACTV if they're also going to disconnect channels which speaks against the govt. TACTV is another SCV.

If DMK wins, then TN will go back to those dark ages.. I hope it won't happen.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock