Breaking Twice Airtel Refunded Me - For Non Availability Of Channels In Package!

We can't reduce the price as per TRAI rules.
Is it True? Cant they reduce the price of packs?:giggle: Such Rules They will Follow Strictly but what about other rules mentioned by TRAI?
You are our priority, just bear with us for few more days.
This must be True, You are most lovable customer of Airtel.:love:
Yes Bear with us few more Days Years>>>>>:ROFLMAO:

-Hey Buddy How They Calculate Rs.150
(By Channels Ala-Cart Price?)
-Share You Recharge, Package Price
-Explain Their Calculations In Detail If Possible
-So I Can Do Same For My Refund

1. May Be As Aa-La-Karte

3. I Have No Idea About It

4. Yes You Can Do Same

Received call from airtel regarding my tweet of missing channels & she said that channels will be definitely added by the deadline. We're continuously launching new channels & packs & it's getting updated on our website & app. We can't reduce the price as per TRAI rules. You are our priority, just bear with us for few more days.
Same for me reply called the adtv guys.

Adtv guys replied for channel addition Hi! Thanks for taking out the time to speak to us. Hope, I've shared everything you needed to know about your DTH related query. Further, we are always listening to what our customers have to say about us. Thanks for your feedback. I'll be sure to pass it along to my team. - Shashank

Hey! The team is looking into this. We'll get you an update as soon as possible. Thanks! - Anubhav

Two Channels Added...
Udaya HD & Surya HD
now going to refund some amount to ADTV. Means rent increase 😂😅😉

What is the customer care number for Airtel DTH. I had been calling them at 12150 but it's saying not available. Please help.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock