Pop

Banned
Reaction score
Good news Tata play hd subscribers two new pack launch from Tata play
SPORTS LITE HINDI
SPORTS LITE ENGLISH
0l0cu70.png
oAD0ZDo.png

A full 64 paise discount on Hindi pack. You know when you will call customer service to activate any individual channel. They won't do it. Saying we are empowered to do our own modification. They will recommend these mini packs. So 2 useless channels free with the one you actually wanted.

A full 64 paise discount on Hindi pack. You know when you will call customer service to activate any individual channel. They won't do it. Saying we are empowered to do our own modification. They will recommend these mini packs. So 2 useless channels free with the one you actually wanted.
Why you call customer service for activate a single channel? you can choose missed call, sms or Whatsapp are the better way.

Why you call customer service for activate a single channel? you can choose missed call, sms or Whatsapp are the better way.
Sometimes I don't feel empowered. My number could be in another set or out of service. Or mobile internet and sms servives might be barred by state government because of some unforeseen circumstances.

Anyhow customer service's job is to resolve customer's issues. Anyhow next time I genuinely need assistance to add channels. If they refuses to do it saying they have restrictions on adding and dropping single channels. While pushing me to activate a pack or an add-on. Not only I am approaching nodal officer. I am gonna take them to consumers forum. They have no option to drop single channels without SMS and misscall numbers. Nor can we drop whole pack without Internet or Dealers assistance.

Sometimes I don't feel empowered. My number could be in another set or out of service. Or mobile internet and sms servives might be barred by state government because of some unforeseen circumstances.

Anyhow customer service's job is to resolve customer's issues. Anyhow next time I genuinely need assistance to add channels. If they refuses to do it saying they have restrictions on adding and dropping single channels. While pushing me to activate a pack or an add-on. Not only I am approaching nodal officer. I am gonna take them to consumers forum. They have no option to drop single channels without SMS and misscall numbers. Nor can we drop whole pack without Internet or Dealers assistance.
Very difficult to handing cannel additions thro customer care executves by dth companies. Out of 3 crore customers, If 1% customers calls for channel additions also 3 lakh calls needs to be handle. But cable services no choice to add a channel or package change.

Very difficult to handing cannel additions thro customer care executves by dth companies. Out of 3 crore customers, If 1% customers calls for channel additions also 3 lakh calls needs to be handle. But cable services no choice to add a channel or package change.
How were they handling all these years? I am pretty sure customer doesn't call everyday to add and drop channels. On top of that they have IVR options to get channels added on special occasions like during Cricket and Football World Cups.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock