u can opt 4 any south packs in ROI also

Sadiq said:
Super bro..

But some customers are not getting upgraded to South Pack. They might have done this for you since your address is having "South" in it :lol

But anyway, it is good for you :tup

May be[emoji41]

Sadiq said:
Super bro..

But some customers are not getting upgraded to South Pack. They might have done this for you since your address is having "South" in it :lol

But anyway, it is good for you :tup

YEAH :tup

I also residing Navi Mumbai (Maharastra) and availed south package 'NEW SOUTH GOLD SPORTS', first they denied to give south package, then i escalated this to nodal officers and they are done for me.

esakkiraja2 said:
I also residing Navi Mumbai (Maharastra) and availed south package 'NEW SOUTH GOLD SPORTS', first they denied to give south package, then i escalated this to nodal officers and they are done for me.

Then Post your account screenshot

as sadiq bro said above....

Yes...it can be done. See below:
Fl1Bhbd.jpg

tech_genie said:
Yes...it can be done. See below:

Thanks tech_genie bro..

But they are not doing this for some customers. Are they doing this only for long term packages? It seems you are in long term..

Sadiq said:
Thanks tech_genie bro..

But they are not doing this for some customers. Are they doing this only for long term packages? It seems you are in long term..

Maybe you are correct, bro.

I always recharge annually i.e. for one year.

In my case, I just mailed the D2H customer care and they obliged. ;)

esakkiraja2 said:

I also residing in Mumbai,Thane and today i mailed to d2h to change my pack from Gold Maxi Pack to New South Gold Pack then they replied that South pack are not available for ROI customers.Now i mailed to Nodal officer ([email protected]) regarding this.Now let's see what they do.

bro i am not a long term recharge user but i did it 4 me n cc told it can be done for any1.

please also be noted that any LTR user will lapse it if it is done with any other package.

u wont get price protection 4 entire LTR if u change ur package.

prateek1987 said:
bro i am not a long term recharge user but i did it 4 me n cc told it can be done for any1.

please also be noted that any LTR user will lapse it if it is done with any other package.

u wont get price protection 4 entire LTR if u change ur package.

Is it possible to provide the screenshot of CC confirmation so that other customers can quote it while asking? You can hide your personal details like email ID, customer ID and RTN.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock