ULTIMATE STAR THALA AJITH 53rd Film Name " AARAMBAM "

Reaction score
Ultimate star thala Ajith 53 rd film name is AARAMBAM

Yesterday Producer announced this final name...

it will releasing on september

Audio releasing on August 15

.........................THALA NEXT FILM......................................

The mystery over the title of Ajith Kumar's next movie directed by Vishnuvardhan is finally solved. After making people and media guess the name of the movie for over one year, they have finally announced the same. Well, the title is - Arrambam.

Talking about the title, the movie makers said, "The title is simple yet powerful, that isn't glorifying an individual, but signifying the theme of the movie."

Expectations were sky high, anticipation was at its maximum, every move or whimper caused a storm, the media was in a frenzy and had people wait with bated breath, the moment finally has arrived with the naming of the latest Ajith movie.

Rumour mills and fans alike were churning tons of names and finally the crew unveil the name as Arrambam. With the title Aarambam, there has been a 'Shubh Aarambam' (Good Opening) for more things to come, says the crew.

Ajith Kumar's much anticipated movie with director Vishnuvardhan, has finally named the movie as Arrambam. The movie was untitled since one and a half years. Officially, on July 25, movie bosses named Ajith's 53rd movie as Arrambam. Now the title has become a mystery in the minds of Ajith fan's and Tamil audience.

The actor made his last appearance in Billa 2, where the movie ends with the Ajith saying, “Idhu Dan Arrambam (This is my beginning)”.
Ajith Kumar's much anticipated movie with director Vishnuvardhan, has finally named the movie as Arrambam.

The movie was untitled since one and a half years. Officially, on July 25, movie bosses named Ajith's 53rd movie as Arrambam. Now the title has become a mystery in the minds of Ajith fan's and Tamil audience.

The actor made his last appearance in Billa 2, where the movie ends with the Ajith saying, “Idhu Dan Arrambam (This is my beginning)”.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock