Seeking Help Unable to access Manage packs on Mytatasky.com...

Glenn Harven

Reaction score
From Yesterday when I try to access the Manage packs section on Mytatasky.com portal the page open with some error Message .I tried on the Tata sky app but there is too the same error is showing That is "SORRY YOUR REQUEST COULD NOT BE PROCESSED, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER" I stated about this problem to CC via Call and Twitter but the answer from them is not satisfactable..They just said an answer not for solve..So anyone has facing like this problem.?

Manage Pack In Tata sky app is working fine
I'm having 4 screenshots that i tooked from last night to till now of that error page..But I'm new to here so I don't know how to upload the screenshot here...I knew for my neighbour it works well without any issues but I don't know why it shows error for my I'D..So that I thought to know anyone is facing like this problem are not..& I don't know how to clear this problem..This problem occured after I selected the new TRAI implemented packs.& My validity period is too shows for June 2019 but in my account there is Rs.450 only

I'm having 4 screenshots that i tooked from last night to till now of that error page..But I'm new to here so I don't know how to upload the screenshot here...I knew for my neighbour it works well without any issues but I don't know why it shows error for my I'D..So that I thought to know anyone is facing like this problem are not..& I don't know how to clear this problem..This problem occured after I selected the new TRAI implemented packs.& My validity period is too shows for June 2019 but in my account there is Rs.450 only
Bro, Reset Ur Tata sky app & Try Again, Because The Same issue was In My app also some days ago, but now its fine, I Change some pack Using app..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock