Seeking Help Unable to add channel

ramesh skyPLAY

Contributor
Reaction score
From yesterday I tried to add SS2HD channel. By web and SMS. In app it shows its added and cost. But not show in TV.

I'm trying to add some channels but getting error "Sorry! Your order could not be processed, as your previous order hasn't been processed yet" - this is going on since yesterday evening. TS customer care only give responses like try after sometime or our technical team will get back.. this is very frustrating. I have tried various options to add channels via TS app and SMS and WhatsApp. Have emailed, chatted and called them but nobody seems to be doing anything about the issue.

I'm trying to add some channels but getting error "Sorry! Your order could not be processed, as your previous order hasn't been processed yet" - this is going on since yesterday evening. TS customer care only give responses like try after sometime or our technical team will get back.. this is very frustrating. I have tried various options to add channels via TS app and SMS and WhatsApp. Have emailed, chatted and called them but nobody seems to be doing anything about the issue.
CC cannot do anything to modify packs after TRAI rules.

That's a common issue which occurs when you Modify packs using TS website or app and you don't click that View order status button after 10 seconds 👇
WM4Sjji.png

Sadly there is no guaranteed fix for this error 😔. You have to wait. But do raise a complaint.
Try Soft and Heavy refresh, it may fix this sometimes, Numbers are available at DTH Updates - Tata Sky Missed Call Numbers

Last edited:
The error I have posted comes up after I click on view order status. Have tried refresh option from the app as number given in the forum for heavy refresh is not working. Seems TATA Sky and I are just waiting for the issue to resolve by itself instead of them doing something about it.

Already done that yesterday and called them in the morning as well - it's more than 15 hrs now but issue remains. TATA SKY customer care used to be one of the best but now their support quality has deteriorated considerably.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock