Seeking Help Unable to change base pack with app.

dth_expert

Reaction score
I m not able to change the pack through airtel thanks app. Now I m on kids and sports HD but want to make my own pack. But unable to remove that pack. Any solution??

I m not able to change the pack through airtel thanks app. Now I m on kids and sports HD but want to make my own pack. But unable to remove that pack. Any solution??
First contact CC over chat and tell them to activate FTA pack for you. I am not sure of name but it has base price of 153. Then you can add your channels.

Click transactions> back arrow in top left corner> my accounts. You'll land on old ui. If it says something broke, keep pressing refresh button in top right corner till the page stables. Then scroll down and press my TV channels> skip to channel selection under create your own plan.

PS: Airtel should make these things easy for users. Using old ui for these things is difficult for many users.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock