Unable to install dd direct

• Thread starter dd123
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 4,322

dd123

Reaction score
Hi.
I bought a new set top box for running fta channels available on dd direct but unable to do so in 3 days of trying.
In the menu of the stb, there is no option to select the satellite (universal, etc.) Or add the name and location of the satellite (Insat 4B 93.5°E).
I've been trying to add the frequencies and search for channels but failing every time. However, the signal intensity is 68%.
Is there a solution to it?

Which stb you are using?

Are you using any DTH receiver ?

How you set the direction of dish and lnb ..also you need to autoscan or blind scan to get all the channels.. no need to put frequency or selevt sattelite

wait.. I'll try to help you.. first of all put lnb frequency as 10600, then the frequency as 12361, then the symbol rate as 29500, and the polarization should be VertiCal, and 22kHz should be off..dnt worry abt other parameters.. now try to rotate the dish towards the freedish satellite.. hope this method will help you.. :)

I have a strange problem. I already have a functional Dish TV HD installation. I got hold of a spare 3 year old Airtel Dish a few days back. I fixed an LNB, connected it to a Feltron DTH receiver and with trial and error was able to align with 93.5 INSAT 4B satellite and get around 60 channels currently being broadcast unencrypted Dish TV.

I also connected the STB to the existing Dish TV Antenna and got the DD Freedish channels tuned. Now when I connect to the new Dish I connected, the Freedish channels keep coming on and off. Few days back (again by trial and error) I set the dish in such a position that both Dish Channels (93.5deg INSAT 4B Satellite) and DD Freedish Channels (95deg GSAT 15 Satellite) both gave Signal Intensity at 80 % and Signal Quality as 50%.

Now suddenly I am not able to get locked to DD Freedish channels and shows Signal Quality only as 4%. I saw that the Satellite Position (Satellite Finder / Dish Alignment Calculator with Google Maps | DishPointer.com) and elevation of both Satellites are so close that you can position at a central position and watch both the channels.

Need help to tune to DDFD.

Snaps of colors super from dd fd

ddfdc5443738219699d992585c89e36d.jpg

3361e14ca3417898b256dffc8a9fa095.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock