unable to login in selfcare my account via fb and google

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
I am unable to login in selfcare my account via facebook account and google account but able to login via using rmn, is anyone facing the same problem. if no, whats the solution for this?

As many people are using airtel from outside India, this is the main reason airtel waa forced to have such a secure login system. I also tried a lot to login from facebook and google account 1st but no success :'( then I called customer care for this puurpose I was informed that currently I can login to airtel only throw registered mobile number. Registered mobile number system is easy and working fine for me. Just enter ur number and u will get OPT password and then use that password for login.

Hassan Syed said:
As many people are using airtel from outside India, this is the main reason airtel waa forced to have such a secure login system. I also tried a lot to login from facebook and google account 1st but no success :'( then I called customer care for this puurpose I was informed that currently I can login to airtel only throw registered mobile number. Registered mobile number system is easy and working fine for me. Just enter ur number and u will get OPT password and then use that password for login.

Bro, i just checked from airtel they are saying there are no issues from our side and you can login ur account via fb and google without any problem but still i am not able to login via fb and google, are u able to login ur account via fb and google now ?
pls check and let me know. thanks

Wondering why all the problems are happening only for rahul1117kumar .... :)

kafeel_azam said:
Even I can't login to my Account
Via Google

Thanks bro. if u do get any update regarding this or able to login into your account via google in future then do pls share details with me.

Sadiq said:
Wondering why all the problems are happening only for rahul1117kumar .... :)

I too agree... he is more interested in other stuff rather than actually watching ADTV channels. :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock