Seeking Help Unable to login on website please help.

rahulk

Reaction score
Whenever I try to login via mobile no or subscriber id I get the following message:- Sorry your request could not be processed please try again later. I am getting this message from many days. Customer care is not having a solution. Can anybody help? Attaching the ss.

00ZPQ2i.jpg

type mytatasky.com and then press enter.if not solved then use ctrl+f5 to refresh page.last option is remove history and coockies from browser.

I am having two accounts of tata sky.

With one account which is active, i am smoothly able to login to mytatasky.com. (any device any browser)

Other account being inactive from year. it was able to login some few months back, But from last 1 month getting same error
Sorry your request could not be processed please try again later

initially thought server issue, thus tried logging in off peak hour also from another device and another browser still no solution.

Then tried registering complaint with Chat/ and CC and email.

all those just listen problem and didnt solve it , even i didnt have any complaint/docket number.

CC is repeatedly asking me to download Mobile app. So far I am able to login using Tata sky mobile app, recharge and change package option are able to see.

Tata sky might be working with limited staff, thus could not able to resolve issue.

I am having two accounts of tata sky.

With one account which is active, i am smoothly able to login to mytatasky.com. (any device any browser)

Other account being inactive from year. it was able to login some few months back, But from last 1 month getting same error
Sorry your request could not be processed please try again later

initially thought server issue, thus tried logging in off peak hour also from another device and another browser still no solution.

Then tried registering complaint with Chat/ and CC and email.

all those just listen problem and didnt solve it , even i didnt have any complaint/docket number.

CC is repeatedly asking me to download Mobile app. So far I am able to login using Tata sky mobile app, recharge and change package option are able to see.

Tata sky might be working with limited staff, thus could not able to resolve issue.
Yeah My account is also inactive. And am also getting no help from customer care.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock