Unable to reach cc to blast them for not providing ipl in England & Tamil in Hd

• Thread starter sarube
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,044

sarube

Reaction score
Trying to reach customer service to blast them for not providing ipl in England and tamil. Today morning they activated max hd and six hd confirming ipl in hindifferent in max hd and tamil and English in six.

But couldn't reach them for last 1 hrs.

Any one spoked to cc? What's their response?

sarube said:
Trying to reach customer service to blast them for not providing ipl in England and tamil. Today morning they activated max hd and six hd confirming ipl in hindifferent in max hd and tamil and English in six.

But couldn't reach them for last 1 hrs.

Any one spoked to cc? What's their response?

You mean English!!!

Actually every one is trying to blast them so their Server and CC is quite busy so be patient [emoji6]

I think eng should be in Sony espn hd. Which is not with airtel.

Tamil should be added in Six hd by other operators, because I see tamil added in six sd by others.

Other users please confirm

Sony max Hindi
Sony six SD - Hindi, Tamil, Telugu( bengali not provided by airtel)
Sony Six HD- only Hindi(I didn't know there is any others feed or not but Airtel didn't provided anything expect hindi)
Sony Espn- only english

Yeah 12150 was not working,they have stopped accepting the calls on this number from evening,I registered a complaint on Twitter so got the call,the person who was talking had no clue about what I was saying,and rather than accepting ADTV's mistake was blaming me saying that you have activated wrong package we can't do anything about it and you should have requested before channel now nothing can be done,I abused him and then he transferred my call to senior executive,I explained him everything and he asked to change channel to Max HD for English feed,I told him that I am not getting it
Then he asked me to watch in English on ESPN,I shouted at him that I am not paying 650 pm for watching these matches in normal quality on big screen TV,but there was no outcome,they also do not have any clue about addition :'( :'( :'(

Had to watch on Hotstar because of brain dead ADTV management. Sony has every right to have separate HD channels for rural (regional language) and urban (english) commentary so advertisers can target specific groups and it also make ads affordable by doubling available slots. ADTV on the other hand did not have the basic brains to understand Sony Max HD does not telecast IPL. Each and every person in ADTV should be fired for making us subscribe to unwanted channels and denying us English HD feed. Specifically the people who are responsible for advertising false information on home channels, epg ads for missed call topups, and red bug promising wrong info, should be fired immediately. If they let this pass as normal Airtel will soon become a charity for brain dead employees of this world.

Airtel is full of dumbheaded person now...
and those who had little bit brain, by seeing tata sky s HD addition they also gone mad..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock