Unable to Remove Hits Active After Locking Period Over

Reaction score
I activated it Hits Active before 32 days. Its locking period is now over. Still I am unable to remove the chennel from website or mobile app. The delete icon is not showing for the channel. Last month it was showing Rs.0 when I activated , Later it automatically changed to Rs.20 and now showing Rs.40. What an irritate servce from Dish TV.
Any need to suggest any help.?

I activated it Hits Active before 32 days. Its locking period is now over. Still I am unable to remove the chennel from website or mobile app. The delete icon is not showing for the channel. Last month it was showing Rs.0 when I activated , Later it automatically changed to Rs.20 and now showing Rs.40. What an irritate servce from Dish TV.
Any need to suggest any help.?
bro Hits Active only 7 days free No Extra Charge But 7days complite this service chargble

any1 of these method will not function now- due to lock down. I had also experience of that- of unable to deactivate ayusman active after 30 days free period. I had tried more than 1 month of calling cc & message to FB / Tweeter. They are replying others matter- but was not responding of my FB message/ tweet for deactivate that channel. Then some1 of my friends suggested me to visit nearest dish tv dealer (not recharge dealer, go to stb/ dish antenna installment dealer-). Then my service was deactivated after visiting dish tv service dealer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock