unable to send message to 54325

sameer77

Reaction score
I tried to send sms to 54325 from so many indian numbers, but of no success. Messages not delivering. How you guys send messages to add remove channels. Any one know the reason why it is not going...

Which SIM you are using ?
Are you had your RMN with you ?
If not try to WhatsApp them on this Number 8130681306 for quick response.

Another options to update RMN
  • Toll free number 1800-103-6065 from any mobile or 12150 from an Airtel mobile.
  • To change the registered mobile number you can follow this link: Update your registered mobile number for digital TV. You need to provide your customer ID and confirm a few details such as your plan and last recharge amount before getting the option to choose your new registered mobile number.

Last edited:
Which SIM you are using ?
Are you had your RMN with you ?
If not try to WhatsApp them on this Number 8130681306 for quick response.

Another options to update RMN
  • Toll free number 1800-103-6065 from any mobile or 12150 from an Airtel mobile.
  • To change the registered mobile number you can follow this link: Update your registered mobile number for digital TV. You need to provide your customer ID and confirm a few details such as your plan and last recharge amount before getting the option to choose your new registered mobile number.
Airtel sim i am using. RMN is not with me. What I have to write as whatsapp message. Is there any format.

If you are using airtel sim
If you want to add a channel
If you have airtel sim
Sms ADD channel number customer id (if from the number you send massege not registered with adtv) and send to 54325

If you are using airtel sim
If you want to add a channel
If you have airtel sim
Sms ADD channel number customer id (if from the number you send massege not registered with adtv) and send to 54325
I got a message. Sorry! this top up is not eligible on your Airtel Digital TV account xxxxxxxxxx. No idea what the problem is

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock