Unable to Set C Band Dish on Asiasat 7

syedsm

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

Iam from Hyderabad India. We are using Asiasat 7 on 4 ft CBand Dish to watch FTA channels from past 5 years. One Week ago signal quality became completley 0 and i found that LNB got malfunctioned as the intensity became zero as well. I replaced the LNB with a new one but now situation is different i can only get few transponders on blind scan but that to getting failed. I reinstall whole Dish Antenna ( Solid 4ft) and refixed. We spended more than 5 hours setting the Antenna but signal intensity never increased.

I really dont knew why it became so difficult to set Antenna for Asiasat 7. It was very easy earlier.

Please we need your valuable advise.

Thanks

Dear Friends,

Iam from Hyderabad India. We are using Asiasat 7 on 4 ft CBand Dish to watch FTA channels from past 5 years. One Week ago signal quality became completley 0 and i found that LNB got malfunctioned as the intensity became zero as well. I replaced the LNB with a new one but now situation is different i can only get few transponders on blind scan but that to getting failed. I reinstall whole Dish Antenna ( Solid 4ft) and refixed. We spended more than 5 hours setting the Antenna but signal intensity never increased.

I really dont knew why it became so difficult to set Antenna for Asiasat 7. It was very easy earlier.

Please we need your valuable advise.

Thanks
I also tuned asianet 100.5 and 105.5 easily and got all channels.check cable connection to onn and box.if connector id not well then no signal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock