Unable to set Reminder

sunveer

Reaction score
Today I tried to set a reminder for my show. But when I pressed the Ok button on my remote to set it, it got stuck and there didn't appear any window to set it and thereafter no functions of remote worked.

I had to switch off and then on my stb to change channels and do other tasks.

I want to know if this a problem by ADTV side or my stb is again broken down. :wall

What make is your STB?

I am facing the same problem since the software update has happened and more particularly after shifting to SES7 satellite.Its like the Channel shows properly but no remote/STB functions work.And then suddenly it goes into Screensaver mode that i presume the STB thinks it has not being used and thus goes into screensaver,the only way to get out of this issue is to restart the STb.

i have Homecast STB.

Currently i have no dth but try this it may solve the problem, try to update the software i mean press exit thrice and 2465 immediately while starting stb and please wait appears. m not sure by this.

Mine is doing fine.
maybe some thing happened with ur STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock