Which one to buy ?

• DishTV HD+ with recorder

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Videocon d2h HD Digital Set Top Box

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

apurvgupta1

Reaction score
Hi guys, i want to buy a new connection with HD channels and recording. As per the pricing goes, i have come across two options-

Dish TV HD+ with recorder- Rs. 1700 with 1 month 1 Month TITANIUM + FULL-ON HD

Videocon d2h HD Digital Set Top Box with 1 Month of NEW GOLD SPORTS PACK at Rs. 2095.

Can you guys please suggest which is better . Can we record and also surf channels at same time on both of them? I heard that you can't surf other channels while recording in DishTV.

Please suggest which is better in terms of quality, recording features and other details.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Want to buy new HD Dish with recording

You can't record & watch other channels in both Dish TV & D2H STB. But you can record & watch other channels which are in same transponder in both Dish TV & D2H...:tup

In Dish TV recording is absolutely free, but d2h charges 30 rs per month.

Dish TV have :hd add-ons you will get all :hd channels with low base packs...:tup in d2h you want to pay :hd Access fee to get :hd channels respective to your base pack, for example if you want maximum :hd channels you need to subscribe to the highest base pack + :hd Access fee ...

Now Dish TV have most number of :hd channels than d2h

For your requirements mentioned here better go with Dish TV ...:tup

Thanks for the reply @Saj 007, i have trying to get the call back from Dish TV guys but they don't seem to be interested in giving me the new connection. :p Already made a complaint to them even before getting the new connection. Haha!

So going by your reply DishTV seems to be better.

Want to buy new HD Dish with recording

Go To dishtv.in & Select Want New Connection..
8b4e9bd415528fc1bb55170e5e7c8893.jpg

On Next Page, Scroll Down.. U will see products , Navigate n select DishHD+ ( Select Explore)..
93f92c5c270355461184ffc42b7468dc.jpg

On Next Page, Scroll Down & Fill The Details n Submit..
4b29e611c941a6b89d325ab3c73ec71d.jpg

OR,
U can Call on.. 1800 270 7707
13b80abb61f24a31752834cd3bf46d71.jpg

Offer..
7a0cc64f745ff6be98e51cb167cbfc73.jpg

54d7451dcd484864bdd9ca67eea313b2.jpg

Except 4 South HD channels(40/- Per Month For ROI & 20/- Per Month For South) & HBO Hits HD (49/- per Month) All remainin 45 r Part Of Full on HD ( 220/- Per Month ..)
Unlimited Free Recordin..
Only SD Pack on HD connection Possible..
Watch one While Recordin Other (Same TP channels) Possible..

Bro there are no comparison between dishtv n videocon d2h. Dishtv much better then d2h. If u want more HD channels with quality to do buy tatasky connection ..

Tatsky is way too expensive. For now i have booked DishTV connection for 1800 Rupees with 1 month Titanium pack and Fullon HD pack. :)

Hey guys, got the DISH TV HD installed today, but i am unable to watch another channel while a recording is in progress. Can you guys help me with this?

apurvgupta1 said:
Hey guys, got the DISH TV HD installed today, but i am unable to watch another channel while a recording is in progress. Can you guys help me with this?

Bro i think in same tp channels onlu possible watch & record different channel

Both channels needs to be on same TP.. suppose, u want to record content on Colors HD & Watch Fox Life HD then u can as both channels belongs to TP : 12702 V 40700..
To check TP Go to STB info sheet under Help Section.. The TP Highlighted in Yellow Color is a TP of channel u r on..

Not Possible bro....only Same TP channels u can record & see another Channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock