Good News Unboxing of a Hand Sanitizer

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes. You saw it Right .
Now you are may be thinking that why I am posting a Hand Sanitizer unboxing snaps...
Here is the story ...
You all know , Corona has now declared as pandemic and amid of these Hand Sanitizer selling as hotcake. But as per indian Health ministry department , Sanitizer should have more than 60% alcoholic content per 100 gm
So I contacted here With @ramesh sky bro for a sanitizer . He is well known pharmacist in his area. He somehow manage a sanitizer for me... And sent it to me. He sent that almost 2000km far destination. But he didn't took money from me until I received my product . He paid delivery charge too upfront .
Now today When I received the product , I told him and he was ready to accept the money then . But he didn't make any profit from me. He gave me the product at cost price. He booked the courier for me but didn't charged any extra.
Such a nice gesture.
Thank you @ramesh sky bro.
And last but not the least thanks to @Bapun Raz bro , for allowing us through this forum to buy.
And thanks to all admin panel ,for making such beautiful forum with good hearted people who are ready to help other .

XNpVf8g.jpg

ZNwt5rU.jpg

E4NsHHg.jpg

a0bnjpV.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, optimus Bro, after I saw the tracking, a lot of happy. Coz I thought it delivered on Monday. But today it delivered to you.
And once again we both thank to our Bapun Bhai. He allowed us in a proper way.🙏. And Optimus Bro is a lucky guy, in a very demand in market, he got it. Here I inform to all if I get this product (nowadays) , I ready to send others (our DDF members) also, if who want.

@ramesh sky bro is very generous, kind hearted, nice person, always tries to help everyone. Nowadays in such high demand shopkeepers only want to generate as much profit as they can, they look at pandemic also as golden opportunity to earn money, while he is still selling things at or below MRP.

Have a Infection Free Life @Optimus_Prime Bhai 😉👍

@ramesh sky Anna so kind always ready to help others at any time 🤩😍👍

Meanwhile though I'm not a pharmacist nor medical related person but still I think normal bathsoap or Detergent soap is enough to stay away from any infection .. it's just a market gimmick to represent liquid sanitizer is only a safeguard from infection 😠😠🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Very happy to see kind people like @ramesh sky and @Optimus_Prime helping each other in a time of necessity. They and our forum can set an example to everyone. Again, thank you to Bapun and @Vikram bros for creating this wonderful platform where we not only share information but also forge friendships. Not all forums can say that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock