Unconfirmed News: Colors Odia coming soon on Sun Direct

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Post getting new tps Colors Odia channel coming on sun direct. Please check mysundirect.in. There they have updated ETV Odia logo to Colors Odia. If they will not add that channel in near future this logo change should not have taken place. Even the ala carte price is updated @ RS 10 p.m. Even there is an option to buy the channel.

Source:
forum image hosting

Yes, I saw this two days ago, but I thought this might be a mistake on their part.

Vicky said:
Yes, Bro i also thought wrong update:shy

But Vicky bro it can also be possible that they are adding Colors Odia. No DTH's official website will carry any channel name that is not a part of that dth or that will not be added soon. Website of every DTH is maintained by professionals. This mistake cannot happen. :tup

What is the channel next to Colors Odia, that has been blurred? :huh
That is ETV Rajasthan. That also LCN not given. I think that also will be added.

Not Required
Instead They Should Add Some South Channels to Retain Customers

Sri2702 said:
What is the channel next to Colors Odia, that has been blurred? :huh
That is ETV Rajasthan. That also LCN not given. I think that also will be added.

ETV Rajasthan also added ? May be. Lets wait. But Colors Odia sure I think. Such a big mistake a DTH Brand cannot afford to make as websites are maintained by professionals & not by any ordinary man. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
ETV Rajasthan also added ? May be. Lets wait. But Colors Odia sure I think. Such a big mistake a DTH Brand cannot afford to make as websites are maintained by professionals & not by any ordinary man. :tup

I agree bro, but professional also sometimes mistake happen:shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock