(Unconfirmed unofficial news): Probable sony ten sports logos

Tha.RP8

Reaction score
Yesterday, spn announced that they will integrate the ten sports channels under sony name.

Though not official, but given how sony pictures network is recently making/rebranding the logos of acquired networks, it is highly likely that the new sony ten sports logos will look like one of this:

Design 1(transparent logo) :

.     .

or
Design 2 (sony espn and sony bbc earth style):

And similar logos for ten 2 and ten 3. 

Note: These are not official logos, only speculated ones...

Due to white background, borders of design 2 are not visible here... The ten 1 rectangle has a white rectangular background with a small transparent gap from sony and hd logo (same as sony espn logo). Yes, design 1 is my fav too. Moreover, design 1 is full transparent...

I hope they will not make it like Sony SIX by simply writing TEN at bottom & no.s 1,2,3 like Sony max 2 :k

shantanu said:
I hope they will not make it like Sony SIX by simply writing TEN at bottom & no.s 1,2,3 like Sony max 2 :k

That would be sad. Because we always loved those ten sports logos over the years... If they want to kill off ten as a brand, theyll do it. But then, the ten brand is one of the most popular in whole of asia, so I don't think they'll do it...

Tha.RP8 said:
That would be sad. Because we always loved those ten sports logos over the years... If they want to kill off ten as a brand, theyll do it. But then, the ten brand is one of the most popular in whole of asia, so I don't think they'll do it...

Ya
I think so,
Let's wait for official move ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock