Discussion Underrated Tamil Songs

• Thread starter ak7777
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 11,238

ak7777

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello guys I am creating this forum for underrated Tamil songs, All of our Friends and Bros who listen to Tamil Songs especially lessee known ones please recommend some good and underrated songs.

My First recommendations

Source

Source

Source

One of my favourite Tamil songs from childhood. I would get excited whenever I heard it on the FM radio.

Source

In fact, somewhere around 2010, I would record Tamil FM radio songs on my MP3 player and listen to them. They were from films of that time such as Theeratha Vilayattu Pillai, Baana Kaathadi and my favourite Enthiran.

One of my favourite Tamil songs from childhood. I would get excited whenever I heard it on the FM radio.

Source

In fact, somewhere around 2010, I would record Tamil FM radio songs on my MP3 player and listen to them. They were from films of that time such as Theeratha Vilayattu Pillai, Baana Kaathadi and my favourite Enthiran.
Munbe Vaa was a chartbuster though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock