Discussion Unethical business practice by dealer for multi connection

abhinaba

Contributor
Reaction score
On 2nd June, after waiting for 2 & half months (of course for lock down) I booked a multi connection (with HD box) for my new Mi Tv Pro through airtel's website. On that day airtel's service representative called me to know my requirements & quoted Rs.1399/- for multi connection. On 5th June technician came at my premises to install it but due to misunderstanding between airtel & his dealer installation work was halted for minutes as his dealer was not informed about multi connection & the technician didn't have Dual LNBF. After a short discussion with his dealer I agreed to set up a new dish with universal LNBF for which I have to pay Rs. 475/- extra.
After installation dealer recharged my a/c with Rs. 1204/- & Rs. 50/- from which cost of multi connection was deducted (presumed) ; after that my 2nd connection was activated with DEL Value Sports HD plus pack.
My primary connection is already running with DBR mode, so airtel added Rs. 408/- with my main account from which DBR will run.
But my main question is why dealer recharged my account with Rs. 1204 & Rs. 50 ?
After reviewing airtel's service charges I found cost of Dual LNBF is Rs. 455, so dealer get extra margin of Rs. 305 as cost of universal LNBF is only Rs.150.
Isn't it unethical business practice ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock