Discussion Unforgettable songs but forgotten

Sony Music has done more for Indian music than any other record label. Just look at all the Independent songs and albums from 90s until late 2010s. They have invested in so much Independent content. They even had Rahma sir make a brilliant patriotic album. His version of Vande Mataram is still the go to song for any patriotic event. I wish they would continue with Independent content on digital atleast. Enough of this bollywood songs. Literally, every song we hear nowadays is from some movie or other.

Sony Music has done more for Indian music than any other record label. Just look at all the Independent songs and albums from 90s until late 2010s. They have invested in so much Independent content. They even had Rahma sir make a brilliant patriotic album. His version of Vande Mataram is still the go to song for any patriotic event. I wish they would continue with Independent content on digital atleast. Enough of this bollywood songs. Literally, every song we hear nowadays is from some movie or other.
Bro may be Sony music has done more but if u ask me more then Sony music SA RE GA MA HMV and T series has given more contribution to Indian music.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock