Discussion Unforgettable songs but forgotten

Source

After the success of Aashiqui, this movie was most anticipated hit but massive flop but songs r mesmerizing, listen to all songs guys, i think they r with equal standards as that of Aashiqui,all song s r beautiful,any idea who has the rights of this movie?it's been a very long time i have seen this movie on tv, i can watch it once ,just for songs
This is the 1st movie directly released on zee TV instead of theaters then naseeb govinda movie released directly in zee cinema.

This is the 1st movie directly released on zee TV instead of theaters then naseeb govinda movie released directly in zee cinema.
yes theatrical release was not there for this movie, but bro why such a decsision was taken @ that time when people were crazy for songs & was ready to spend money for big screen?I have watched this movie on zee cinema but doesn't remember anything now

yes theatrical release was not there for this movie, but bro why such a decsision was taken @ that time when people were crazy for songs & was ready to spend money for big screen?I have watched this movie on zee cinema but doesn't remember anything now
Bro don't know the actual reason but may be distributors rejected to buy the movie they thaught film will not work in theaters.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock