Discussion Unforgettable songs but forgotten

BTW we can't forget TV serial songs at that time were so good too. Even today also they are good but what happen to bollywood now a days ok sasta internet is there but what about other artists?

BTW we can't forget TV serial songs at that time were so good too. Even today also they are good but what happen to bollywood now a days ok sasta internet is there but what about other artists?
Even this song FYI I haven't watched this show
Source

Except middle one, 'dil ka aalam' was originally written for Aashiqui I guess but later deleted, do you recall what exactly happened?
Bro 1st thing aashiqui was just a album of 10 songs not a movie nadeem shravan was struggling that time Mahesh Bhatt was successful director producer that time after listening the songs he stopped the release of aashiqui album then he approached gulshan kumar to make a movie Mahesh Bhatt said the songs will be played across the world and film will be remembered in all decades so most of the songs are not included in film but Bhatt added all songs in audio cassettes and he proved it.

Bro 1st thing aashiqui was just a album of 10 songs not a movie nadeem shravan was struggling that time Mahesh Bhatt was successful director producer that time after listening the songs he stopped the release of aashiqui album then he approached gulshan kumar to make a movie Mahesh Bhatt said the songs will be played across the world and film will be remembered in all decades so most of the songs are not included in film but Bhatt added all songs in audio cassettes and he proved it.
Yes bro, I still have Aashiqui cassette with me & this song is included in that cassette

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock