Seeking Help Unique error in HD+ Set Top Box

Abhi_Vns

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I have been following DreamDTH intermittently for the past couple of years, but have registered as a member only recently. 🙂

I am a TS HD+ Set Top Box user for the past 4+ years. Recently, I have started facing a unique error while accessing recorded content on my HD DVR box. When I try to playback any recording from the box the following error is displayed on screen:

"Sorry. This content is not available. For other videos please kepp your set top box in 'power on' mode. (13)"

I have never faced this error before.

I have also noted the following:
-I am able to playback recent recordings (upto a week old) but not the ones older than that. (only one or two older recordings are playable..rest all are not).
-I am subscribed to the channel of which I am trying to access the recordings (though I think this doesn't matter)
-I have almost 25% free space on my DVR disk.

I have contacted customer care, but they seem to have no clue and my complaint is pending for over a week.

Please if someone can help, I'll be really really thankful.

I am a new member and this is my first post, so I apologize if I unintentionally violated any forum rules.

Thanks and regards.

Hoping to hear from learned members of the forum. 🙏

PS: I initially thought this was some software issue so decided to do a manual update, but to my surprise, the manual update trick (2465 wali) now asks for some kind of code or password to start downloading. So, couldn't go ahead with that too. If someone can help in that regard, please do so too 🙏

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!

I have been following DreamDTH intermittently for the past couple of years, but have registered as a member only recently. 🙂

I am a TS HD+ Set Top Box user for the past 4+ years. Recently, I have started facing a unique error while accessing recorded content on my HD DVR box. When I try to playback any recording from the box the following error is displayed on screen:

"Sorry. This content is not available. For other videos please kepp your set top box in 'power on' mode. (13)"

I have never faced this error before.

I have also noted the following:
-I am able to playback recent recordings (upto a week old) but not the ones older than that. (only one or two older recordings are playable..rest all are not).
-I am subscribed to the channel of which I am trying to access the recordings (though I think this doesn't matter)
-I have almost 25% free space on my DVR disk.

I have contacted customer care, but they seem to have no clue and my complaint is pending for over a week.

Please if someone can help, I'll be really really thankful.

I am a new member and this is my first post, so I apologize if I unintentionally violated any forum rules.

Thanks and regards.

Hoping to hear from learned members of the forum. 🙏

PS: I initially thought this was some software issue so decided to do a manual update, but to my surprise, the manual update trick (2465 wali) now asks for some kind of code or password to start downloading. So, couldn't go ahead with that too. If someone can help in that regard, please do so too 🙏
I am also facing the same issue in my hd dvr box. Some recorded videos older of about one year are not playing and showing the error message 13.My box has been updated to Release No. 305.

I am also facing the same issue in my hd dvr box. Some recorded videos older of about one year are not playing and showing the error message 13.My box has been updated to Release No. 305.
Thank you for your response sir. Yes, this is precisely the error that I am talking about. My Release No. is also 305. What should we do sir? 🤔 Customer Care told me that this is an issue from their back end and will be resolved in 24hrs. But its been more than 15days now.

LFpLh3c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock