Unlock Menu of Homecast STB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziaindiaup

Reaction score
it is good news for those who is facing problems to unlock their homecast stb menu. Now it is cracked ,after just type secrete code you can unlock menu of homecast menu which was locked after software upgraded from measat @ 91e. i am not posting code because it could be blocked by service provider. for this code you can pm or email to me .

Well vikram bro its the default code in every dth but when someone changes this it won't works then.you have to call cc for that then if u hv forgotten.

@Bapun

yes brother but now Sun direct Lock there Stb For user , I think Zia unlock the box and know Lock code,

again New Service from Dreamdth for Sun Direct Visitors :) Sun direct user unlock Box By pm To ziaindiaup :up:

hey friend,
i want to unlock my new homecast box.
Can i get free chanels using old smart card.
mail the code to me :

ziaindiaup said:
it is good news for those who is facing problems to unlock their homecast stb menu. Now it is cracked ,after just type secrete code you can unlock menu of homecast menu which was locked after software upgraded from measat @ 91e. i am not posting code because it could be blocked by service provider. for this code you can pm or email to me .

hey friend,
i want to unlock my homecast box.
Can i get free chanels.
mail the code to me :

if u want to view sundirect channels u can't View fta Channels with this box.
u can change box software for watching fta channels but after changing software u can't view sun direct pack .

Hai friend,
i want to unlock my sun direct SN9000IR homecast box.
Can u pls mail the code to me :

Reactions: bvn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock