Untitled Show | SAB TV | Beyond Dreams Entertainment

Reaction score
So friends, as you know SAB TV is bringing a lot of new shows Ziddi Dil Maane Na starting from 30th August which will come at 8 PM and Hero - Gayab Mode On will shift at 7:30 PM so now the news is coming that Yash Patnaik is bringing a new show under the banner of his production house Beyond Dreams Entertainment, this show will most likely come at 7:30 or 9:30 pm Khichdi fame Praful Parekh i.e. Rajeev Mehta's name has been associated with this show. Veteran actress Apara Mehta has also joined the show while the name of Krishna Chali London fame Gaurav Sareen has been revealed for the male lead and Trideviyaan fame actors Shalini Sahuta will be seen in the female lead.

Can You Tell Me How To Change Title Of A Page
Click on Edit option bro u will see option
wfkwk5W.jpg

So friends, as you know SAB TV is bringing a lot of new shows Ziddi Dil Maane Na starting from 30th August which will come at 8 PM and Hero - Gayab Mode On will shift at 7:30 PM so now the news is coming that Yash Patnaik is bringing a new show under the banner of his production house Beyond Dreams Entertainment, this show will most likely come at 7:30 or 9:30 pm Khichdi fame Praful Parekh i.e. Rajeev Mehta's name has been associated with this show. Veteran actress Apara Mehta has also joined the show while the name of Krishna Chali London fame Gaurav Sareen has been revealed for the male lead and Trideviyaan fame actors Shalini Sahuta will be seen in the female lead.
It Will Be Horror Show Previously Ojjaswi Oberoi , Priyal Gor And Jay Soni Were Roped In To Play Main Lead

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock