Upasana 'Bua' Singh threatens to drag Comedy Nights Live makers to court

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 864

jakab

Reaction score
When the entire team of Comedy Nights With Kapil moved from Colors to Sony TV, onlyUpasana Singhaka Bua stayed back.She is sure regretting her decision as she has walked outofComedy Nights Live(CNL), a report in a leading daily has stated.In a candid chat with the daily, the comedienne said, “There is no comedy in the show. The work atmosphere is highly unprofessional and I regret working with this production house. It is the biggest mistake of my life.”While talking about her decision of calling it quits, the funny woman told the daily, “They did not give me my contract for four months and finally when it came, there were unreasonable clauses. There was a clause which stated that they could terminate my services on the show in 24 hours and I could not join any other comedy show.”Apparently, her equation with her former co-stars on CNL- Krushna Abhishek and Bharti Singh- are good as she has issues only with the production house, she statedto the site.She concluded with a fierce statement to the daily, "Theyhave paid me for just two episodes. They had in fact promised to pay every 30 days. They did not fulfill that promise. Now they are saying they will clear my dues onlyafter I sign the agreement. Clearly, they want to trap me. But I want to tell them, that they can't stop my payment. I will drag them to court. You can't do this to anactor.”We hope that the makers and the actress sort out theirdifferences and reach a consensus soon.The show has been embroiled in controversies right fromthe start, thanks to allegations of being a copy of its predecessor Comedy Nights With Kapil and for making fun of it. In fact, one of the performers on CNL was rumored to be pulled up by leading actors of a movie for passing racist comments against the actresses of the franchise.
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/upasana-bua-singh-threatens-drag-comedy-nights-live-makers-court-160614

oh... thats very bad.. !! :wall

bua to production house: kaun he yeh aadmi.... :p

shawl_who said:
oh... thats very bad.. !! :wall

bua to production house: kaun he yeh aadmi.... :p
I personnaly Like Optimystix Production and It is the Fact that Buaji didnt shot a single Episode Since TKSS launched. Lalchi Aurat kahi kii

After Bhabi Ji now Bua Ji :wall
I wonder why do these Old ledies just threat to drag show makers to court when things don't go well :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock