Seeking Help Update Mobile Number Issue

gowrishankar

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,I am having issue accessing movies section in my Airtel xstreme box,when ever i access that section its showing "update mobile number to watch...".
Can someone help regarding this issue

Screenshot

8kY2ocw.jpg

If it was working earlier then I think you have done box reset which would have resulted this issue. You need to contact Airtel support for getting it updated for your account remotely. Alternatively you can message @Airtel_Presence on Twitter, mentioning the error message and they will address it very quickly. Hope this helps!

If it was working earlier then I think you have done box reset which would have resulted this issue. You need to contact Airtel support for getting it updated for your account remotely. Alternatively you can message @Airtel_Presence on Twitter, mentioning the error message and they will address it very quickly. Hope this helps!
No i haven't resetted the box,i tweeted them but they can't able to clear the issue

Please call customer care they resolve this please talk to seniors they will resolve it 💯 percent I had the sane problem they resolved it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock