‘UPDATE NEWS’ gets I&B Ministry to operate a satellite TV channel

DreamDTH

DreamDTH bot
Reaction score
The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) has given its nod to ‘UPDATE NEWS’ to operate its satellite TV channel. The satellite TV channel license has been granted yesterday by the Ministry which will be valid for...

Read full article: ‘UPDATE NEWS’ gets I&B Ministry to operate a satellite TV channel

This thread is for the general discussion of the article. Please add to the discussion here.

There should be a cap on number of news channels or license fee should be high or else every street of the city will have their own news channel. Post that they will show program like saas , Bahu aur saazish or repeat the same news.

There should be a cap on number of news channels or license fee should be high or else every street of the city will have their own news channel. Post that they will show program like saas , Bahu aur saazish or repeat the same news.

Minimum networth for News channels is 4X that of Non-News channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock