Update Play Services (Play Store) on Airtel Xstream Box

Deepak28686

Reaction score
Recently did a reset of my Xstream box Through Android Reset Option in Settings Menu. Everything Went fine but i think my Play Services Version had also been reset and downgraded and i have better and different version on the 2nd xstreme box in my house. Kindly help unable to get an option to update the same and its neither showing any installed apps in My apps section so unable to update installed apps also. Though apps are being updated through individual apps from play store kindly help how to update play services or if android version has been degraded i donot know,

@Siva Recently did a reset of my Xstream box Through Android Reset Option in Settings Menu. Everything Went fine but i think my Play Services Version had also been reset and downgraded and i have better and different version on the 2nd xstreme box in my house. Kindly help unable to get an option to update the same and its neither showing any installed apps in My apps section so unable to update installed apps also. Though apps are being updated through individual apps from play store kindly help how to update play services or if android version has been degraded i donot know,

@Siva Recently did a reset of my Xstream box Through Android Reset Option in Settings Menu. Everything Went fine but i think my Play Services Version had also been reset and downgraded and i have better and different version on the 2nd xstreme box in my house. Kindly help unable to get an option to update the same and its neither showing any installed apps in My apps section so unable to update installed apps also. Though apps are being updated through individual apps from play store kindly help how to update play services or if android version has been degraded i donot know,

Open the existing Google Play Store. Navigate to the Play Store's Settings > About > Play Store version. Repeatedly click on the version number until a toast message appears, saying “A new version of the Play Store will be downloaded and installed.

It will definitely help. I am damn sure

Do tell after the problem is solved.

I have tried this method, my play store isnt updating to latest version.
I have updatd google play store services also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock