Good News Upgrade of airtel internet box

kathirkutty

Reaction score
Two days ago i am upgrade airtel internet box.old one is airtel dvr box.hd channel quality slightly better in previous dvr box.audio quality and sd channel's quality no different from old box.youtube video quality is excellent.amazon Prime also excellent both video and audio.but i want suggestions. Recording the channels.cloud storage not supported for channel recording.after i am using of external hard disk is recording the channel.but only watched the record channel.another problem i dont find the usbrecording programme.pls anyone solved my problem.

Two days ago i am upgrade airtel internet box.old one is airtel dvr box.hd channel quality slightly better in previous dvr box.audio quality and sd channel's quality no different from old box.youtube video quality is excellent.amazon Prime also excellent both video and audio.but i want suggestions. Recording the channels.cloud storage not supported for channel recording.after i am using of external hard disk is recording the channel.but only watched the record channel.another problem i dont find the usbrecording programme.pls anyone solved my problem.
Congrats bro (y) you could have gone for xstream internet box instead of this model..

Anyone help how to find the recording programme in this box.i am using external hard disk of recording.

Anyone help how to find the recording programme in this box.i am using external hard disk of recording.
Try to use pen drive with fat32 format.. i heard from other thread, external hard disk with ntfs will not work in internet box..

Try to use pen drive with fat32 format.. i heard from other thread, external hard disk with ntfs will not work in internet box..
Now i am seeing in recording programme in tv channels section bro.it is working bro.no problem bro.external hard disk supported for recording well in internet tv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock