Upgrade offer in Higher price than new

ravigarg1989

Reaction score
i am existing airtel dth customer with Hd box. Also using airtel broadband. Airtel is offering me upgrade offer to xstream box at Rs 2249 while new dth connection offering at Rs 1500 refundable security. What rubbish is this?

i am existing airtel dth customer with Hd box. Also using airtel broadband. Airtel is offering me upgrade offer to xstream box at Rs 2249 while new dth connection offering at Rs 1500 refundable security. What rubbish is this?

Xstream Box at Rs 1500 security is only for those who have Airtel Xstream Fiber which costs minimum Rs 499 per month. Since they shell up the monthly broadband plan rental they get Xstream Box at fairly cheaper methods.

Xstream Box at Rs 1500 security is only for those who have Airtel Xstream Fiber which costs minimum Rs 499 per month. Since they shell up the monthly broadband plan rental they get Xstream Box at fairly cheaper methods.
I am also using airtel xstream fiber connection. Airtel should honor existing customers also.

I am also using airtel xstream fiber connection. Airtel should honor existing customers also.
For Existing Fibre customers also Xstream STB is at Rs.1500. Claim the offer from Airtel Thanks App

For Existing Fibre customers also Xstream STB is at Rs.1500. Claim the offer from Airtel Thanks App
I tried to book new dth connection from airtel thanks app but after placing order new customer id for dth is generated which is different from my existing dth customer id.

I tried to book new dth connection from airtel thanks app but after placing order new customer id for dth is generated which is different from my existing dth customer id.
Thats right , if you book through Fiber offer at Rs.1500 New customer id will be generated.

If you upgrade existing DTH to Xstream STB with same Customer ID it costs Rs.2250

You should be able to upgrade then. No idea how the process works tho.

4. What if the consumer is an Existing DTH consumer and wants to avail the offer?

Existing DTH consumers who are on HD / SD boxes (and who are now broadband consumer) can also avail the offer, as an upgrade offer (where we will take the away the old box and replace with new stream box)

Airtel Terms & Conditions

You should be able to upgrade then. No idea how the process works tho.

4. What if the consumer is an Existing DTH consumer and wants to avail the offer?

Existing DTH consumers who are on HD / SD boxes (and who are now broadband consumer) can also avail the offer, as an upgrade offer (where we will take the away the old box and replace with new stream box)

Airtel Terms & Conditions
That is the main issue. No one know the process for it. Talked to airtel customer care they said upgrade will be done with Rs 2249

Bro, you can tweet them saying, you are existing HD user and also using XStream Fiber and want to upgrade to XStream STB for 1500 refundable security deposit, surely they will take request.

Tha
Bro, you can tweet them saying, you are existing HD user and also using XStream Fiber and want to upgrade to XStream STB for 1500 refundable security deposit, surely they will take request.

Thanks bro. Will try this. But did you try to do the same?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock