upgrade package

• Thread starter kash
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 2,195

kash

Reaction score
[attachment=1702]

At present my pack is value sports jul-2012& i have to change to value sports sep-12 pack but in my self care portal the value sports sep-12 pack doesn't shows u can see in the above snapshot. Anybody have this kind of problem ??? whts the reason behind it ??

when you choose update package it will be show only available packages other than your current package.how do you change the same pack again.that is the reason system filtrering your current package.

people said:
when you choose update package it will be show only available packages other than your current package.how do you change the same pack again.that is the reason system filtrering your current package.

Hi,
I think u were wrong... because from the starting they are not showing the base packages which have lowest prices in the web portal.But u can c them in advance rental packs.

people said:

then how can i get the NGC wild , nick channel which are included in the value sports pack -sep 12 ???? at present i m not getting the nick channel also which is shown in base pack of help section

i have just now upgrade my value sports sep-12 pack so can anyone tell me that in that i will get 1 free add on or 2 free add on as CC people are saying that i can get only one add on

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock