upgrade set top box

They are making customers fool on the name of new TRAI rules. They want to get rid of their old set-top boxes and want to replace them with new HEVC supported set-top boxes. Once all the channels are on HEVC they will be i a position to adjust more HD and SD channels in currently available frequencies.

That's your mistake, I moved out when they said they are stopping big tv

you made a correct decision. There is nothing special now in Big TV. Tata Sky, Airtel, and Sun HD are good choices after new TRAI rules

Last edited:
I talked to CC just now.
They are charging Rs. 799 for the upgrade, we will get a independent TV STB and a remote with one year warranty.
He also said by uploading they will be able to add more channels in the footie.

I talked to CC just now.
They are charging Rs. 799 for the upgrade, we will get a independent TV STB and a remote with one year warranty.
He also said by uploading they will be able to add more channels in the footie.
yes bro they are asking different prices from customer to customer as they are asking rs. 370 also for the same

Getting all channels in less price and no service interruption.
I don't think that's a mistake.
Let this new Trai rule implement then you will know what mistake, every dth will have same prices, but quality of service will be different. Have used big tv for 9 years never have their no of channels crossed 310. Their new STB are of cheap quality don't expect the same quality like what reliance provided

Last edited:
Let this new Trai rule implement then you will know what mistake, every dth will have same prices, but quality of service will be different. Have used big tv for 9 years never have their no of channels crossed 310. Their new STB are of cheap quality don't expect the same quality like what reliance provided
I respect your decision, but I think you missed one point about TRAI rules.
Long term packs will not be affected much.
And please stop judging, we are ones who paid and we are the ones who are satisfied with the service so continued.
Anyways who watches 300 channels.
I am getting the channels which I watch. The number doesn't matter for me.
After New TRAI who will subscribe to all channels anyway? 😂

Last edited:
I respect your decision, but I think you missed one point about TRAI rules.
Long term packs will not be affected much.
And please stop judging, we are ones who paid and we are the ones who are satisfied with the service so continued.
Anyways who watches 300 channels.
I am getting the channels which I watch. The number doesn't matter for me.
After New TRAI who will subscribe to all channels anyway? 😂
Get the new box, then you will know the quality. You will loose the only thing you had "quality". PQ and AQ isn't that good in new boxes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock