Seeking Help upgrade to airtel xstream good or bad right now

Reaction score
upgrade to airtel x stream good or bad right now

or

move to other dth smart stb

please give me an opinion

I will suggest you to move Tata Sky, because Tata Sky is offering better service than Airtel.

I will suggest you to move Tata Sky, because Tata Sky is offering better service than Airtel.
I brought TS bringe plus two months ago and facing hell number of issues. All top technical support team visited and not able to rectify the issue till now. Planning to disconnect two month old binge plus due to following issues.
Frequent rebooting required for getting HDR content.
Red screen at TV coming after switching off the TS box .
OTT charging for 299/- but economically high when compare to subscribing individual OTT platform yearly( Very cheap comparing to TS ).
Better stick with TV native OTT platform .
If your TV is higher end , never go for tata sky binge plus.
I am the customer of Tata sky from last 12 years, now after upgrading to binge plus,facing so many issues.
Sound not up to the mark
Battery draining issue with remote.
( Tata sky only DTH set top box is good ).

Last edited:
If you're main requirement is DTH service wait until NTO 2.0 implements on Dec 1st. New packs will be available you can compare the prices and then decide.

I brought TS bringe plus two months ago and facing hell number of issues. All top technical support team visited and not able to rectify the issue till now. Planning to disconnect two month old binge plus due to following issues.
Frequent rebooting required for getting HDR content.
Red screen at TV coming after switching off the TS box .
OTT charging for 299/- but economically high when compare to subscribing individual OTT platform yearly( Very cheap comparing to TS ).
Better stick with TV native OTT platform .
If your TV is higher end , never go for tata sky binge plus.
I am the customer of Tata sky from last 12 years, now after upgrading to binge plus,facing so many issues.
Sound not up to the mark
Battery draining issue with remote.
( Tata sky only DTH set top box is good ).
Hi Binu,

Are you by any chance using LG OLED TV (CX or C1)? This seems like an issue with LG & Tata Play... I have posted similar issue I'm facing, check out my thread and confirm if this is the same issue!! Thanks..

Hi Binu,

Are you by any chance using LG OLED TV (CX or C1)? This seems like an issue with LG & Tata Play... I have posted similar issue I'm facing, check out my thread and confirm if this is the same issue!! Thanks..

This was the issue, I had faced after purchasing binge plus Red screen after switching off the Tata sky. All the senior team visited and not able to rectify the hardware issue of Binge plus set top box.
Finally , Saving TV I forced to disconnect the Binge plus .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock