Seeking Help upgrade to hd

karthik7

Reaction score
i have a airtel sd connection i want to upgrade it to hd but in selfcare its telling you already have the best box available. i am not able to contact customer care. i tweeted tagging them but they didnt reply. i went to a nearby recharge shop he told he has raised a complaint on behalf of me but no use. i am trying this from a month. can someone here help me.

i have a airtel sd connection i want to upgrade it to hd but in selfcare its telling you already have the best box available. i am not able to contact customer care. i tweeted tagging them but they didnt reply. i went to a nearby recharge shop he told he has raised a complaint on behalf of me but no use. i am trying this from a month. can someone here help me.
Have You called customer care via phone and asked for upgrade??

might be u having a hd box but using sd plan that's why they r denying to provide hd box

Have You called customer care via phone and asked for upgrade??
if i call customer care only ivr comes no option to talk to them
might be u having a hd box but using sd plan that's why they r denying to provide hd box
i am not that dumb
this also takes me to self care
PRPVNaM.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock