Upgraded to Airtel Internet TV today

gagand07

Reaction score
Hello Friends i Just Upgrade my Airtel HD Box to Internet Tv Box there is lot of Bugs Faced The Remote Works Automaticaly when connected to wifi. and i Want to know that can i Share my Mobile content on tv and how can i play media content via usb to internet tv box please help

Congrats brother... Hoping everything fine in future 👍👍

Congratulations.

1. Mobile content can be played via casting. Internet TV has inbuilt casting feature.
2. You can install a file manager like ES File Explore on the Internet TV and then connect your pen drive or external hard drive to play from it.

Do share some pics of your setup.

Does anyone can confirm how you guys are playing video from external hard disk since it support fat32 only and not ntfs

Does anyone can confirm how you guys are playing video from external hard disk since it support fat32 only and not ntfs
You need to format the drive using FAT32.

Hello Friends i Just Upgrade my Airtel HD Box to Internet Tv Box there is lot of Bugs Faced The Remote Works Automaticaly when connected to wifi. and i Want to know that can i Share my Mobile content on tv and how can i play media content via usb to internet tv box please help
What was the upgrading cost??

You need to format the drive using FAT32.
But the fat32 system does not support size more than 4gb right. Then how we can watch hd movies and 4k videos. Currently I'm using Plex server to watch movies because of this issue

But the fat32 system does not support size more than 4gb right. Then how we can watch hd movies and 4k videos. Currently I'm using Plex server to watch movies because of this issue
You can split the files into two or more parts and then watch. That's the only solution.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock