Seeking Help Upgraded to Airtel Internet Tv today

bigbyte

Reaction score
Hi friends,

I upgraded by HD set top box to Airtel Internet Tv.
Received a cal com make set top box. The installed software version is 6.02.69. On checking for update I don’t get any updates. Is it latest software version? If not please guide me to thread where I can get instructions to update.

I don’t see any application named Airtel Tv in set top box. Is this normal?

Netflix, prime video and ALTBalaji came pre installed. I logged on to google account and installed ZEE5 from the play store. However I couldn’t find Voot in play store of my device. Please help me regarding this. Also videos don’t stream in HD in prime video though my Internet connection is fast.

Surprisingly my play store doesn’t have any option to search. I can only browse through list of available apps.

Also how to watch mkv or mp4 files from usb hard disk or pen drive. I mean how to use this box as media player.

Sorry for so many queries but this is the only place where I can hope to get some answers.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Congratulations Bro :clap2::tup:
For Amazon Prime Video quality first click on setting icon showing last of the bottom then go to stream & download option and select Streaming Quality set it to be Best.

Last edited:
@Airteldthuser Thanks for the reply. However I don’t see any streams &download setting option in the setting menu of prime video app.what Iam doing wrong here?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock