Upgraded To Airtel Internet TV

• Thread starter Abhi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 8,589

Abhi

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Bros, I have Successfully Upgraded My Normal HD Connection To Airtel Internet TV. I have paid Rs.500 to technician and Rs.6499 got deducted from my Airtel TV Account Balance and under This I have got Subscription of all sd and HD Channels For a year.

Here Are The Pics Of New STB:-

And Special Thanks To @karan_hdl bro for providing me the detailed information about Airtel Internet TV

Last edited:
Congrats @Abhi bro. Very happy for you. The UI looks awesome. Do post some snaps of available apps, or while you are streaming using some app- like YouTube or Hotstar.

BTW, awesome TV too :eek:k:

Congrats @Abhi bro!!

Do we have option to select other packs from Airtel with Airtel Internet TV or still we have only 2 packs with this as before?

Congrats @Abhi bro. Very happy for you. The UI looks awesome. Do post some snaps of available apps, or while you are streaming using some app- like YouTube or Hotstar.

BTW, awesome TV too :eek:k:

Yes Sure Bro and Thanks:)
Congratulations. Update your software to latest version 6.2.67 to enjoy cloud recording and catch up tv.

How I can update Bro I need help of yours and @karan_hdl bro:blush:
Congrats @Abhi bro!!

Do we have option to select other packs from Airtel with Airtel Internet TV or still we have only 2 packs with this as before?
Bro I think we can opt only for these two @karan_hdl and @hindifun Bros put light on this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock